ProTexting was started by a team of SMS marketing experts that have been in the industry since 2000. Since that time, both SMS marketing in general and ProTexting itself have evolved in many ways. Our text messaging platform now serves over 9,000 brands in a wide variety of industries.
Although we work with businesses of all types and sizes, they have certain things in common. For the most part, they are looking for an effective way to engage with their customers, build their influence, and strengthen their brands. They typically inquire how they can begin using mobile marketing quickly and affordably in a way that's as simple as possible. We help them accomplish these goals in a number of ways:
● Mobile Text Message Marketing campaigns to meet the unique needs of each client. If you describe what you need and how you want your campaign to look, we can create a customized solution.
● Marketing strategy consulting. Our team shares their experience of techniques that have worked in the past with strategy and consulting sessions. We've created thousands of customized campaigns for clients.
● Regulatory compliance. When contacting people by phone, you want to make sure you're compliant with laws and regulations. ProTexting offers built-in MMA and CTIA compliance. We also provide consultations and help setting up in accordance with the latest regulations.
● A wide range of proprietary and innovative apps to help you run all kinds of campaigns. Some of our most popular apps include Text 2 Join, Text 2 Screen, Text 4 Info, SMS drip campaigns, SMS double opt-in, and many others.
● Many integrations. You can integrate your text message campaigns with many platforms such as Text Messaging for Amazon Seller Central, MailChimp, Shopify, Zapier, and lots more.
● RESTful messaging API. REST APIs provide a great deal of flexibility, which helps us offer an ever-expanding and customizable number of features.
● Services for multiple accounts and clients. Our dedicated platform for enterprise clients allows you to view and manage all activities for your accounts and clients.
● Dedicated and vanity short codes. Another service our team offers is certifying, provisioning, and implementing dedicated and vanity codes for any business or organization. We can also host these codes on our own platform where enterprise clients can manage them.
● The industries we serve include hospitality, medical offices, real estate, sports teams and venues, advertising & PR, schools and universities, religious organizations, non-profits, and many others. Text message marketing can be customized to the needs of just about any type of business or organization.
● Amazing customer support. ProTexting offers support from real people 24/7 by phone and email.
Planning to implement marketing automation and thinking about ProTexting? We recommend to look at similar tools to make a decision.
When customers choose marketing automation tool, usually they are looking for functionality for email builder, lead management, landing page builder, lead nurturing, B tests etc.
Comparing ProTexting with competitors customers pay attention to the HTML email builder, customer data platform, chatbots, conversations, survey builder, segmentation, number of triggers and actions and so on.
We’ve compiled a list of top 10 competitors that are very similar in price and functionality to ProTexting. The list is based on user reviews, so if ProTexting doesn’t suit you in any way, here you can easily select the best solution for you.
SendinBlue is an email marketing automation software that helps you with email marketing, SMS, list management and transactional emails. It also comes with a landing page builder and a gallery of responsive email templates.
Pardot enables organizations to track and measure the effectiveness of their communications, gain insight into user's behavior, and personalize content across campaigns based on any number of specific criteria. You've heard the axiom, Right Place, Right Time. With Pardot, you can be sure that you're speaking to the right person at the right time with the right language.
Marketo is SaaS based marketing automation software built to help organizations to automate and measure marketing engagement, tasks and workflows. Based in San Mateo, California the company sells marketing automation software to help B2B and B2C marketers to target qualified leads, produce lead-to-revenue opportunities and execute automated, personalized marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels.
Webmecanik is a marketing automation software that allows you to intelligently identify, segment and nurture unknown website visitors, leads and customers. Using an Open Source framework, it can be integrated with all major CRM's solutions on the market and more than 1.000 other systems through Zapier. This all-in-one solution enables you to create campaign scenarios and choose from many triggering criteria to send the right information to the right contact at the right time.
SharpSpring is one of the most flexible platforms on the market, offering behavior-based email marketing, native or 3rd party CRM integration, dynamic forms, landing page and blog builders, universal CMS compatibility, and integration with hundreds of applications.
WebEngage is an omni-channel marketing automation and customer data platform that helps B2C businesses drive more revenue from their existing customers and anonymous users through highly contextual and personalized user engagement across channels like Email, Mobile and Web Push Notifications, In-app Messages, Text Messages, Web Overlays, Facebook and WhatsApp.
Klaviyo is marketing automation platform which features email marketing combined with campaigns through social media. Klaviyo features the capability to integrate with manifold platforms and to orchestrate automated customer communication in order to generate business growth.
Drip is the world's first ECRM (an E-commerce CRM) designed for building personal and profitable relationships with your customers at scale. E-commerce marketers around the world are starting to see their customers in true color with Drip features like comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, and robust email marketing automation. They're graduating from typical email platforms, bloated CRMs, or overhyped marketing automation tools, and making more money with Drip.
Digital Pipeline brings you the power to automate your entire sales process. Whether it’s showing leads targeted ads, alerting a rep to call, or even adding data to analytics, amoCRM puts all the dominoes in place. That way, leads are kept engaged and moving through your pipeline automatically. And with the repetitive tasks left to the system, your team can focus on what they do best: selling.
SALESmanago is a cloud-based marketing automation solution for small, midsize and large businesses. It caters to various industries including e-commerce, retail, hotels, guest houses, finance, banking, manufacturing, law firms, bookshop, travel agencies and more.
Many marketing automation software are similar to each other. Platforms with the same functionality can differ in price by 2 times. The first feature you should look at is the availability of flow builder. This is a basic feature of marketing automation apps and if it doesn’t include this thing, most likely this app isn’t completed yet. All automation builders look almost identical. It's important not to look at the design, but pay attention to the functionality.
In a month, you'll get used to the design, but the missing functionality will always spite you. Changing marketing automation apps is very expensive. If you have the usual email set up, it's not that hard to change software. But if you've already set up integrations, workflow, and have complex funnels, it can take months to replace the tool. That's why you should be attentive to study ProTexting competitors.
What to pay attention to when analyzing the flow builder? It has 4 significant features categories.
Analyzing the automation builder, you need to look carefully at all four categories of functions. The more, the better. Often it happens that powerful marketing automation apps with the biggest number of functions look ugly. Young software look good, but they have few functions. You need to the app you going to implement very deeply. Otherwise, it will be very difficult to change it in the future.
After you've analyzed the automation builder, you understand whether there are integrations with the apps you need. Fortunately, Apiway can help you. Usually, software like ProTexting are the core of business IT infrastructure. It's kind of digital hub for all your subscriber. This kind of app is like an tree, which is putting its tentacles into other tool. App like ProTexting should integrate with most other ones. Or you’ll have to waste a lot of money and time developing custom integrations.
Also people who are looking for alternatives to ProTexting use apps from other categories like chatbot software, chat on website software, CRM software, lead management software
Apiway allows you to integrate ProTexting with thousands of the most popular tools. You can automate your workflow and have more time for main things—no code required.
Facebook Offline Conversions
LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms
TikTok lead generation form
LinkedIn for Business
Google Analytics Events
Digital Pipeline amoCRM
You have reached the maximum per-minute rate limit.
Try again in one minute.