Congratulations! You have registered successfully. Log into your personal cabinet.
SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
Put your company center stage in front of 3 000+ of the world's digital marketers and no-code experts
You want to get warm leads without a monetary investment? Then this option is right for you.
If you can support our event with an email newsletter to your base or a post on your site, we would be happy to repay you in the same kind.
What you get:
- Placement of the logo in the media partners section with an active dofollow link to your website (example) - We can publish an article about you on our
website communityor add your offer to the email newsletter after the event to the warm base of registered participants.
For the blog post: You publish an article on your website about our event with a dofollow link
For email newsleter: Your email base must be at least 10,000 subscribers
Media partnership is free
For social media: Your follow base must be at least 20,000 subscribers
What you get:
During the event:
One Slot Only
- We will place your company logo in the Diamond Sponsorship at event page with backlink to your company's website (example)
- You will be provided with a speaker slot
- Posting information about your speaker, topic, and talking points on the event page
- Placement of your company logo in the invitation letter before the summit and on promotion materials for social media posts
- We will organize a webinar, where we will also provide you with a speaker's slot
- We will add your logo to the header of email newsletter
- Posting your offer in YouTube chat for viewers
- You will have 30 minutes for speech, 10 minutes for Q&A session
- The host will announce your offer to the audience 4 times per summit
- We'll put your logo on the background so viewers can see it throughout the broadcast
- You get a list of registered participants for current event
- We will make individual email newsletter for all participants of the event
- We will provide a full recording of your speech in good quality within 7 days after the summit