Support Engineer at Salesforce in Hillsboro, OR
The Salesforce Premier Developer Support team is comprised of highly skilled technical engineers who have a passion for making customers successful. Our Success Agents pride themselves in delivering an unparalleled premium customer experience that leaves customers wanting and coming back for more. While our focus is on the customer, we also have fun as a team, and continuously give back to our community through the generous Salesforce 1-1-1 model.
Your Impact - Responsibilities: In your role as a Success Agent, you are the first point of contact for customers experiencing technical challenges.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Take ownership of customer cases and work directly with customers, in collaboration with Support peers and Engineering to troubleshoot and solve complex issues.
- Assisting customers in troubleshooting their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This involves debugging, troubleshooting, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
- Developing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices.
- Managing customer expectations and the customer experience to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training activities.
- Demonstrating the ability to research, document, and prioritize customer issues, leveraging internal tools and escalation teams as necessary, as well as prioritizing and managing time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Multitasking and performing effectively under pressure.
- Creating and curating knowledge content.
- Understand and adhere to existing support processes to protect predefined SLA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 2 years of experience in a developer role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Clear comprehension of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Read, develop, and debug software with Java, C# or at least one modern object-oriented language
- Experience with reading/writing HTML and CSS
- Experience with Database concepts, Data management (RDBMS), and SQL
- Experience with developing Applications using SOAP and REST API's
- Experience with CLI (UNIX/LINUX)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or computer/business information systems
- Experience with Salesforce and/or CRM applications and other cloud-based technologies
- Demonstrated skill in Customer Support or Customer Service in a customer-facing role
- Understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, proxy servers, etc.
- Salesforce Certifications:
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201 Certified),
- Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211 Certified),
- App Builder Certified
- Developer 1
- Experience in the Energy, Health, Telecommunication Industries
- Experience working with or supporting Government customers.
Apply for job
How to implement marketing automation?
ActiveCampaign is a marketing and sales automation platform that helps growing businesses
meaningfully connect and engage with their customers.
Its SaaS platform enables businesses to create optimized customer experiences by automating
many behind the scenes processes and communicating
with their customers across channels with personalized messages.